Product added to cart
High Five Basic E-Nail Kit
The HIGH FIVE LED E-Nail is an extremely compact and lightweight unit. It has a USB port for charging accessories such as your phone, vape pens, vaporizers and more. The digital display is pre-calibrated for temperature accuracy ensuring an optimal vaporization experience every use.
Free Shipping Over $1500
Hassle Free Returns
The HIGH FIVE LED E-Nail is an extremely compact and lightweight unit. It has a USB port for charging accessories such as your phone, vape pens, vaporizers and more. The digital display is pre-calibrated for temperature accuracy ensuring an optimal vaporization experience every use. The unit is grounded and fuse protected so in the event of a power surge your unit will be safe! It has last set temperature memory so once you find your ideal temperature you won't need to change the temperature every time you use the E-Nail. The coil uses the standard 5PIN Female XLR making it easy to use your HIGH FIVE coil with other branded E-Nails(w/universal coil adapter) and other branded coils with your HIGH FIVE E-Nail(w/universal coil adapter), which is not possible with mini XLRs used by other companies. All HIGH FIVE coils use a high quality thermocouple that accurately detect real time temperature changes. Most companies use poorer quality thermocouples which do not detect temperature changes giving off the impression that they're "stable". This E-Nail has a seperate ON/OFF switch for both the coil and unit(additional safety feature) so you can have your unit on and the coil off until you're ready! The E-Nail housing is composed of steel and is extremely durable.
- 1 x 6ft Long 20mm E-nail Coil
- 1 x 8ft Long Power Cord
- 1 x E-Nail with Digital Display
- 1 x Quartz Banger 14m/20mm + Carb Cap
- 1 x User Manual
- USB Port
- Digital Display
- Dimensions: 5x5x3
- Auto System Tuning
- 8ft Long Power Cord
- Built in Feet for Stability
- Grounded/Fuse Protected
- CE & UL Certified Components
- Last Set Temperature Memory
- Coil Connection: 5PIN Female XLR
- 1 Year Standard Warranty(Including the Coil)
- Temperature Range: 0F-1200F. Recommended Usage Below 1000F
- Seperate ON/OFF Switch for Both the Coil and Unit. Keep Your Unit on but Coil Off Until You're Ready!
- High Quality Thermocouple that Detects Real Time Temp Changes. Most Companies Use Poor Quality Thermocouples that do not detect Temperature Changes Giving the Impression that They're "Stable"